Until recently, I didn't know why I should share something inside the space. The web and most of the things around this has become degenerated garbage. Endless redundancy of cheap quality. Yes, this is nothing new, but there is always a way to act without becoming a victim and a mere consumer number.
I try to avoid this centralized dead-end more and more, thats why i put my notes here. Maybe some of this stuff will help others.
- OpenBSD whenever it fits & postmarketOS on the Phone
- Thinkpad's with Coreboot & SeaBIOS and APU's too!
- wasting lot of time at suckless.org and sometimes looking after Plan9
- excited, fascinated but also often skeptical about the digital future
- absolute autodidact, with no IT-degree or years of experience in programming
- no social networks, prefer a decentraliced and self-managed communication
- aware of RISC-V and the opportunities that arise
In case this page gets lost between the garbage, it doesn't matter. I finally looked at some overrated SSG's and sorted my stuff.